Join the Child Advocates team!
Register for the 2020 Chevron Houston Marathon, Aramco Half Marathon or We Are Houston 5K as a Run for a Reason runner, and help raise funds for our mission while you run. Raise just a minumum of $650 for Child Advocates and you will guarantee a spot in the race and help give a voice to Houston's abused children at the same time.
This year's runner perks and incentives include:
- Need a new training program? Run for a Reason participants receive a discounted training opportunity with USA FIT
- Training is more fun with friends! Have a friend sign up to fundraise for us and you will receive extra branded running gear in your swag bag!
- TOP FUNDRAISER – the top fundraiser for our organization will receive two tickets to either our Pull for Kids Classic in May 2020 or our Angels of Hope Luncheon in December 2020 (runner’s choice)
- Receive a curated swag bag including items such as: Child Advocates recyclable bag, branded performance running shirt, and tumbler. We add in race day necessities such as hand warmers, chap stick, Gu Energy Running Gels, etc.
- A cheer squad at Mile 6 along the route to help keep you going, get your picture taken, and shed any layers to later give back to you.
- Getting the opportunity to have your miles mean something more for our Houston community.
Not a runner? Come cheer on the Child Advocates team! We will be stationed along the race course near mile 5, at the corner of West Alabama and Kirby Drive (in front of Chase Bank). Coffee, pastries and noisemakers will be provided!
Please park at Bed, Bath & Beyond and be sure to arrive by 6:15 to avoid road closures. The race begins at 7 AM.
Click here to learn more and sign up or email Hayley Jaska.