This dynamic group of young professionals makes an incredible impact on Child Advocates and the abused and neglected children we serve. YPC serves Child Advocates by
- planning and producing fun activities for the children Child Advocates serves - from "field trip" type outings to themed parties
- serving as a social and networking organization for our members
- providing a solid base of volunteers who offer critical support for the many special events benefiting Child Advocates
- raising money for Child Advocates through fun, smaller-scale YPC fundraising events
YPC encourages the participation of any young professionals in the Houston community who want to impact the lives of abused children.
Join in two easy steps:
- Pay for your membership online.
- Complete a background check (pdf) if you would like to participate in children's activities.
Other ways to support YPC:
- Sponsor a children's event or make a general donation to YPC.
- Follow our YPC Facebook page.
For more information, call 713-529-1396 ext: 232 or email Suzanne Ronne