This dynamic group of young professionals makes an incredible impact on Child Advocates and the abused and neglected children we serve. YPC serves Child Advocates by
- planning and producing fun activities for the children Child Advocates serves - from "field trip" type outings to themed parties
- serving as a social and networking organization for our members
- providing a solid base of volunteers who offer critical support for the many special events benefiting Child Advocates
- raising money for Child Advocates through several fun, smaller-scale YPC fundraising events
YPC encourages the participation of any young professionals in the Houston community who want to make an impact in the lives of abused children.
Join in two easy steps:
- Pay for your membership online or via mail with the membership packet.
- Complete a background check (pdf) if you would like to participate in children's activities.
Other ways to support YPC:
- Sponsor a children's event or make a general donation to YPC.
- Follow our YPC Facebook page.