Child Advocates is partnering with ReUse TRS and collecting used textiles. By cleaning out your closets, you will be helping Child Advocates continue our life-saving advocacy work.
Joining in is simple and safe:
1) Gather your used clothing, shoes and textiles.
2) Register for a pickup and select Child Advocates as your charity of choice.
3) ReUse will email you to assign your pickup time. On average, pickups occur 7 days after sign up.
4) Place your donations outside on the day assigned to you by ReUse.
5) ReUse will collect items at your doorstep.
Child Advocates will receive funds for every pound collected.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR A PICKUP TIME!
Registration is April 1-30.
ReUse will schedule a pickup time with you after you sign up.
All textiles are accepted, including:
Clothing | Belts | Sheets | Purses | Towels
Blankets | Shoes | Curtains
Email Hayley with any questions or click here to learn more about ReUse TRS.