This dynamic group of young professionals makes an incredible impact on Child Advocates and the abused and neglected children we serve. YPC serves Child Advocates by
- planning and producing fun activities for the children Child Advocates serves - from "field trip" type outings to themed parties
- serving as a social and networking organization for our members
- providing a solid base of volunteers who offer critical support for the many special events benefiting Child Advocates
- raising money for Child Advocates through several fun, smaller-scale YPC fundraising events
YPC encourages the participation of any young professionals in the Houston community who want to make an impact in the lives of abused children.
Join in three easy steps:
- Fill out our membership packet (pdf) to complete your membership by mail.
- Pay for your membership online or via mail with the membership packet.
- Complete a background check (pdf) if you would like to participate in children's activities.
Other ways to support YPC:
- Sponsor a children's event or make a general donation to YPC.
- Follow our YPC Facebook page.
2018 YPC Calendar of Events
- January 18 - YPC Meet & Greet
- February 10 - Children's Valentine's Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- March 3 - "Explore the Wild!" (Volunteer Opportunity)
- April 7 - Houston Children's Festival (Volunteer Opportunity)
- April 27 & 28 - Pull for Kids Classic
- June 23 - Children's Water Day (Volunteer Opportunity)
- August 18 - Childspree (Volunteer Opportunity)
- September 16 - Roller Skate Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- October 27 - Children's Halloween Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- November TBD - Children's Holiday Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- December TBD - Santa's Wish List Program - Gift Wrapping Party at the Warehouse