This dynamic group of young professionals makes an incredible impact on Child Advocates and the abused and neglected children we serve. YPC serves Child Advocates by
- planning and producing fun activities for the children Child Advocates serves - from "field trip" type outings to theme parties
- serving as a social and networking organization for our members
- providing a solid base of volunteers who offer critical support for the many special events benefiting Child Advocates
- raising money for Child Advocates through several fun, smaller-scale YPC fundraising events
YPC encourages the participation of any young professionals in the Houston community who want to make an impact in the lives of abused children.
Join in three easy steps:
- Fill out our membership packet (pdf) to complete your membership by mail.
- Pay for your membership online or via mail with the membership packet.
- Complete a background check (pdf) if you would like to participate in children's activities.
2017 YPC Calendar of Events
- January 25 - Social @ LaGrange Houston
- February 11 - Children's Valentine's Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- March 4 - Backspace Concert benefiting Child Advocates
- April 2 - Houston Children's Festival 'Under the Sea' area (Volunteer Opportunity)
- May 6 - 25th Anniversary Pull for Kids Classic
- May 25 - YPC Fundraiser - details coming soon!
- July 15 - Children's Water Day (Volunteer Opportunity)
- July 29 - End of Summer Pub Crawl
- August TBD - Childspree (Volunteer Opportunity)
- September TBD - YPC Kids' Day at the Ballpark
- October 28 - Children's Halloween Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- November 21 - Children's Holiday Party (Volunteer Opportunity)
- December 10 - Santa's Wish List Program - Gift Wrapping Party at the Warehouse