This is a full time, hourly position dedicated to supporting our Program Team function. Salary (hourly wage) is competitive with the responsibilities and tasks performed in the position and is determined by experience and education. Full range of benefits available the first of the month after hired.
- Coordinates and completes case copies for incoming cases at the various CPS offices.
- Assist with ongoing communications and phone calls to unassigned volunteers and input and manage resulting communication requirements to update status of unassigned volunteers
- Assist in coordinating Program Team meetings, and participate as scribe for the meetings
- Assist with coordination of quarterly Program Committee meetings
- Facilitate communications (phone calls, emails) as needed to assist Program Team with follow up regarding events including but not limited to: Childspree, Santa’s Wish List, etc.
- Assist Case and Program Coordinators with intake and case assignment duties, as needed
- Actively support staff and volunteers during events and Program Team functions
- Provide overall administrative support for Program Team
- Provide coverage for the front desk a minimum of one day per week and additional coverage when needed.
- Additional duties, as needed, relative to the successful achievement of Child Advocates’ mission
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 1 year + administrative experience including file management, data entry, spreadsheet generation and maintenance.
- 1 year + experience communicating and interfacing with volunteers or service-related field to provide information and assistance
- 1+ year experience in word Microsoft office environment, utilizing MS Excel, Word, MS Access, PowerPoint a plus
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working independently and in a team environment
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office products: Word, Outlook, Excel, working knowledge of database management; and strong preference for intermediate to advanced Access skills
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, prioritizing and file management skills
- Excellent customer service skills for interface with supervisor, team, volunteers and other organization visitors
- Ability to operate in a goal-oriented team environment. Be a team player, take pride in work and in success of the team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a limited time and work independently
- Ability to manage workload and strict deadlines with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated command of the English language including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Bachelor's degree required- in social work, non-profit administration or related field preferred.